Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beyonce's HBO Documentary

Did anyone get a chance to watch it? If not, it's all over the internet now.
Some things I learned about my Queen...
The love between her and Jay Z is so real and beautiful. There was a scene of them singing Coldplay song "Yellow" together. Dammit, these two are real people!
 beyjay sing
Coming from the south, I always saw Beyonce as super sweet and polite. It was nice to see her stand up for herself, put her foot down and make boundaries. She was still polite while doing it though...
BeyonceGentlewomanBlog
She is a normal female like me. Someone who is emotional, can cry, full of love, self conscious and shy but independent and strong.
Beyonce-Crying

Basically I like her even more for sharing that footage with us. At the end, we see Beyonce with a huge pregnant belly. We see Blue Ivy on her mom's lap for a moment during the interview. We see Beyonce holding and carrying Blue around the house with her family surrounding her. The queen is real. LOL


I also believe her pregnancy was real...and that is all i have to say about that. haha.
Nice to see Bey as a mom too.


No comments:

Post a Comment