Thursday, February 7, 2013

Postive. Funny. Daydreaming.

Just more random stuff. Sorry, I'm on a roll today.
Thanks to Rena's cousin's Tumblr.

Could be in that bed all day...
thesummernights:

emma-galimam:

holy fuck

ahhhhh
AMEN sistah!

LMAO - if only eh...?

gotta love PUPPIES!


speaking of mother nature...

awww cute.
justbreathehopeinme:

NOW THIS IS CUTE
i have mason jars at my house too. this lemonade looks super refreshing right now!

I saw something like this around Superbowl time. I wanted to make something like this. This is super extreme though!
d-0nut:

memewhore:

Just a few snacks for the Superbowl, nbd.

oh my god
WANT. NEED. NOW.
myfavouriteearrings:

Modern Mix Boutique — Maya Earrings on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/51306038/via/Handmade_Jewellery
and yes, we all have the same love for the gorgeous Channing Tatum.


and Brody Jenner...#cutewhiteboys

I could steal every picture on her tumblr!!!
To end it...where is this? and can we go now?

No comments:

Post a Comment